If I don’t chicken out, the plants growing from the seeds sown today are going to spend the rest of their lives in an unheated greenhouse in Denmark. 30 seeds of each of the below species were sown.
- Acharagma aguirreana (RSM 396; Sierra Paila, Coahuila)
- Acharagma roseana (LX 578; Ramon Arizpe, Coahuila)
- Lophophora williamsii v.decipiens
- Lophophora williamsii (RS 268; Huizache, San Luis Potosí)
I also sowed some leftovers from last year. 10 seeds each of:
- Lophophora diffusa (JR; Higuerillas, Queretaro)
- Lophophora williamsii (SB 854; Starr Co, Texas)
A cold house batch of the two latter species was also sowed last spring. Most plants survived the winter and are now resuming growth.
| next >